Friday 27 September 2013

Tesselaar Tulip Festival

You've gotta love it when something that you'd thought would be a glorified roadside tulip shop, actually turns out to be the 60th anniversary of the most beautiful horticultural gem, with entertainment, scuplture, nosh... and sunshine, definitely helped that there was sunshine!

Our lovely friend Miss B was in town so I strongly encouraged the troops to drive 50 mins to what I thought would be a little field of tulips - and it was worth every rendition of Katy Perry's Roar we could muster!  Welcome to mini-Amsterdam x










Mamma A x

2 comments:

  1. It was a great day. Had a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pics! Hello, I am sorry to contact you this way, but I am hoping you are Karen that left a comment on my blog about with a question on partial embossing... There was no email address to reply to you... can you email me? snappystamper[at]yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE to hear from you and look forward it! xxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...