Wednesday 24 August 2011

A Date In Dunorlan - part I

Oh me oh my oh me oh my!  Talk about GLOBAL, ma-aan!  Someway somehow, this playdate transpired... 

One fine afternoon in Dunorlan Park, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, four old school pals met up... with the following addresses: -
Karen with Paul Megan & Pippa - Australia
James with Mel Harrison & Babeejack - New Zealand
Martin with Oliver & Charlie - Singapore
Russell with Tati & Charlie - Sunny Saltdean... but Tati is Brazilian!

Suffice to say, the moons aligned themselves perfectly letting us get together!

Above, from R-L, Megan, Pippa, Oliver, Harrison & his belly button, Charlie C, Charlie L and Babeejack xxxx 

 Below, Charlie waiting for someone, anyone to take care of him *sniggers at set-up photo to get Marty into trouble!*





 Above, Martin's cock :o)



More to come from Dunorlan!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE to hear from you and look forward it! xxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...