Thursday 6 June 2013

Now you see it... now you don't!

What a difference ten minutes can make...


And the latest letter from the Tooth Fairy read: -

PIPPAAAAAAA!

How quickly did that tooth pop out!  I was talking with Victoria (special tooth fairy ambassador for the best dentist in the Universe, Dr Victor) and she mentioned you had a wobbly one!  She also told me how proud I should be of you because you enjoyed the dentist so much.  I feel so happy right now!

I love your new house! And your room is so awesome.  Your house in Sydney was nice but I prefer this one it’s so close to the sea.  I love dolphins, you see, so I love being close to the ocean.

Now, you asked me about my brothers and sisters I have 1 sister called Tilly and 9 brothers!  We have much bigger families in Fairyland, don’t you think!  My brothers names are Rupert, Dougal, Fergal, Calum, Jasper, Tarquin, Charliebob, Llewelyn and Rory Rory was just born at Christmas time xxxx

As always, I have taken your tooth’s magic and strength with me.  Do make a wish remember it will only come true if you carry happiness and kind words in your heart everyday.

Remember if you feel that little tickle on your cheek while you are sleeping that’s the flitter flutter of my wings as I collect your tooth!


See you super-soon
Your fairy-friend,
Maxilla xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE to hear from you and look forward it! xxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...